Why this Safari?
After the success of our 2019 Serengeti safaris, we have again teamed up with Yellow Zebra Safaris to bring you an incredible photographic trip to Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park in 2020. We have carefully developed these safaris to be ideally suited for photographers. This means combining exceptional value with added features that are essential for photographers, such as completely private open-sided vehicles, the best guides in the region, enhanced baggage allowances on internal flights and camps in prime locations.
Our trips can be booked as individuals or you can travel with a group of friends to take advantage of even better rates.
Please note that our trips are not led by myself or another professional wildlife photographer. If you would like to be accompanied by a professional photographer then this can be arranged. Please contact us for more information.
Please also note that we only have one designated WildlifePhoto.com private vehicle per camp at any one time, so these safaris have limited availability. Please make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- A trip that has been developed by Will Burrard-Lucas to be perfect for photographers.
- A great value safari, with savings of over 50% from peak season
- The best wildlife viewing locations for the time of year, resulting in great photography opportunities
- Accommodation at some of the Serengeti’s top safari camps
- An experienced, knowledgeable and flexible private guide
- A private vehicle for you or your group, with no more than four people per vehicle
- Open-sided 4×4 game viewing vehicles
- 30kg of luggage per person on all internal flights
- Full ATOL protection through our partners, Yellow Zebra Safaris
- A trip that is quick and easy to book
- Flexible dates and locations
- A great trip for independent photographers, without the constraints of being on a group led photographic tour.
Why the Serengeti?
Photograph the Serengeti's Big Cats
Follow the Great Migration
A Photographer's Paradise
An Eight-night Itinerary to Photograph Big Cats and the Great Migration
Our Serengeti photographic safaris are available between 20th October and 20th December 2020 and are designed around Lemala Safari’s luxury properties. Our trip focuses on the north of the Serengeti and the game rich Seronera River Valley in the south.
The trip starts with a night in Arusha, a small town near Kilimanjaro, before flying into the heart of the Serengeti. Guests will have the chance to spend four nights in the central Seronera Valley, an area of outstanding game viewing, at either Lemala’s Ewanjan camp or Lemala’s Nanyukie camp. Then up in the north of the Serengeti guests can spend three nights at Lemala’s Kuria Hills and will have the chance to photograph the Great Migration’s river crossings.
These itineraries can be tailored to suit your needs. For example, you can easily extend your time in the Serengeti or add on other locations in region. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.